Thursday, February 01, 2007

Guest book

Someone commented yesterday that they hoped we have a guest book… well here it is! Actually I asked my mother to bring one with her when she came last June, before the cottage was even started!

Thanks to Hannah’s great effort at the start people are now writing comments rather than just their addresses and then I put in photos later to remind me of who they were and what we did… It is already fun to look back at who has been to stay and people seem to enjoy looking through it.

By the way – I wrote about the trend of city dwellers wanting to move to the countryside the other day. What I didn’t realize is that there is an actual name for this kind of person here in Japan – a “RURBANIST” – to rural from urban….. I don't know if it is a world-wide word or just another one that the Japanese have made up!

No comments:

Post a Comment