Monday, January 14, 2008

Today we spent our last morning at Trev and Gill's wandering around a wonderful bush area in central Akaroa. The children found an old horse to ride on and even managed to take Gill for a ride too! All in all our time on the peninsula was a fantastic way to begin our New Zealand holiday. Thank you so much Trev, Gill, Emma, Hannah and Amanda for a great time!
This afternoon we went to Christchurch for the next stage of our trip. We were welcomed with some bagpipes and a dip in the very cool pool with Terry. Thanks mate!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:23 pm

    Hi, Jo!
    I think that you are enjoying your home country.
    I'm happy to read your blog.
    I want to go to there soon, but the air ticket so expensive. I was so surprised. When did it rise up?
    By the way, I couldn't get your E-mail address. If you remember my address, please send to me your address. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete