Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Garden reform part 1

When we came back from New Zealand in March I decided I was sick of waiting for things to be done so I brought back some money that I made from a building investment and made a list of the things that I wanted to get done this year.
  1. Curtains for the cottage - tick
  2. Deck for the cottage - tick
  3. Table for the "dining room" - tick
  4. Fence for the top garden - not quite
  5. Chickens - maybe next century
  6. Pizza oven - see "chickens"
  7. Redo front garden - now underway!

I had visions of reshaping the front garden myself, but I know I will never find the time to do it so I have ended up getting a company in to do it and build me some stairs down to my big vegetable garden at the same time. They started today and although they remind me a bit of a small family of gnomes (you have to be here to imagine it...) they are doing a good job and it should all be finished in a couple of days. Hopefully more progress photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Like your top garden. Almost the length for a game of cricket!! D2

    ReplyDelete