Monday, September 21, 2009

Early start for some

Every since one guest asked to have breakfast at 5:15am I have dreaded asking guests what time they want to have breakfast. Last night's guests made life very easy for me though and asked to have breakfast at 10am - after climbing the mountain behind our house. Not only did they want a nice late breakfast, but they were also more than happy to take my children up the mountain with them. It was difficult to take their money after that! In the end they ended up eating breakfast at about 11am... by which time I had made two different kinds of muffins to go with the bread etc. I guess there are advantages to all to have late starts!

1 comment:

  1. 5:15???? wow. Around here I'd leave you a bowl of cereal and a note that the milk's in the fridge! I'm thinking the lazy brunch is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete