Thursday, January 12, 2012

Returned

My new "weather station" is informing me that it is 2 degrees outside (up from minus 2 when I woke up), but a cosy 20 degrees inside. I have to go to work in 20 minutes. I am not looking forward to it!
We had a great 3 and-a-bit weeks away in New Zealand - after a few wintry days we really hit the summer weather and it was fantastic! I think one of the big pluses for me was that my family was willing to travel to where we were, rather than us having to travel to them so it turned into a really relaxing holiday with people coming and going and a short road trip for us in between. I'll catch up on our holiday in the next few days (or weeks...) but for now just a big thanks to all those who traveled to see us and of course those who didn't travel, but did so much to make our trip a great one. It was our first trip back in 4 years and my first Christmas in NZ since I came here over 15 years ago. Very sad leaving, but hopefully it won't be so long until the next one!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaeri. Let me know when you're back into the swing of things and I'll pop over for coffee and to return the starwars DVDs :)

    ReplyDelete