Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today's efforts


I only had an hour to spare again today so I attacked the front part of the vege garden.   By removing all the self sown chamomile I unveiled some self sown marigolds and butterfly plants which will hopefully take off and start to fill the gap before the weeds take over.
It is due to rain tomorrow (after a VERY dry spell) so all the onions were pulled out and put in the tunnel house to dry too. 
 Fingers crossed the rain does actually appear tomorrow and then disappears by Friday when I might have one and a half spare hours to spend in the garden!

3 comments:

  1. I see you garden by appointment, like I do. And it ALWAYS RAINS. You should know that by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Mike3:36 am

    That's one good looking onion collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that's a very nice assortment of onions you have there. : )

    ReplyDelete